Saturday, August 16, 2014

"I never look back, it distracts from the Now"

I finally was able to update this blog. Now, I actually like being here! More cozy, more...me!

However, even though it is updated, if I do not have new art to post...what good is it?

Since I work full time, and now have a little one, finding any time to create is difficult. Goodness, even when there is time, my mind is usually so drained from just getting through each day!

With the amazing support of a wonderful spouse, I was able to finish my next painting. This painting was so theraputic for me since the last time I painted was about 3 years ago.

I was definitely rusty but allowed creativity to flow from my paint brush.

Here it is! Silence in the Snow.

A stunning white wolf is walking through winter's snow at dusk. The quiet sound of snow crushing under each step is the only thing breaking the silence. What causes this lone wanderer to take such a journey? Perhaps he is in search for his family? Something to eat? Or maybe just wants to enjoy a little alone time from the pack.



18x24 Acrylic on Stretched Canvas.

Currently not available for sale. Will be shortly. When he makes his way into my Etsy shop it'll be announced.

No comments:

Post a Comment